Monday, May 30, 2005

Reason #487 to hate Chinese wage slavery



Reason #487 to hate Chinese wage slavery
Originally uploaded by landismom.
...because if this thing cost what it would to manufacture in the United States, my neighbor would never have bought it for the Bee for her birthday last fall. And I wouldn't have had to spend two hours inflating it today.

Seriously, this thing came with a foot pump. I'm really happy, that due to a prior inflatable purchase, I already owned an electric pump to inflate things with.

BTW? I. HATE. BARBIE. In all her many forms.


• Posted By landismom @ 5/30/2005 02:39:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. Milli-Bee
  3. nicknaming the wee bairns
  4. huge sigh of relief
  5. tagged
  6. Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
  7. Saturday night's alright
  8. the high stakes of parenting
  9. why I should be committed
  10. will the garbage ever end?
  11. didya ever see that Seinfeld...


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons