Wednesday, August 24, 2005



Here's a link to my final post on the San Diego Reader's website. I originally wrote this post back in April, when there were a slew of urban mommy/daddy bloggers pondering about moving to the suburbs--this was my perspective on the debate. Enjoy!


• Posted By landismom @ 8/24/2005 08:45:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. reward and punishment
  3. dog days
  4. Happy Birthday, Sweet Potato!
  5. birthday party planning
  6. blog post of the week
  7. The Potato is home sick today. He woke up with a f...
  8. zine scene
  9. Here's a link to my current post on the San Diego ...
  10. good news for readers
  11. big water


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons