Monday, February 21, 2005

oy vey!


What's worse than working at home and going crazy because I'm by myself all day?

Working at home on a day when the Bumblebee, the Sweet Potato, and DH all have the day off from school/work AND I DON'T.

Boy, am I productive on a day where those little darlings are running around underfoot. And oh, it's great to be calling people on the phone and have my daughter start an argument with me about when her quiet time ends. When does MY quiet time begin, for god's sake?

On the plus side, I can refer all decisions to her dad. Which is kind of fun.

On the minus side, I have to actually look like I'm working all day long, in order to maintain the pretense that I'm actually working when I say I am, and am not, in fact, reading the Carnivale forum on Television Without Pity. Not because the Bumblebee can read--she's not quite there yet (and given last night's episode of Carnivale, I'd probably get taken away by Child Protective Services, if she was reading that). But because her dad would see it, and he'd bust me for not working, while saddling him with the kids.

Oh the shame.


• Posted By landismom @ 2/21/2005 04:27:00 PM
Comments:
Hello, my name is Blogger,
I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION aboutinternet home business and found your site.
I was looking out for internet home business related information. Anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match.
Sorry, I have see that your oy vey! wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest.
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Blogger,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about work from home business I have found your site.
I was looking out for work from home business related information. Sorry, I have see that your oy vey! isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Hello, I like to contact you! My name is Blogger,
By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about best home based business I have found your site.
I was looking out for best home based business related information. Sorry, I have see that your oy vey! isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz
 
Post a Comment
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. Bush + Walmart=BFF!
  3. The Postman Doesn't Ring At All
  4. surprising aspiration
  5. Whither the US labor movement?
  6. Not quite Das Boot
  7. working at home


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons