Wednesday, July 13, 2005

a thought for Wednesday V


This is the most important thing about me--I'm a card-carrying reader. All I really want to do is sit and read or lie down and read or eat and read or shit and read. I'm a trained reader. I want a job where I get paid for reading books. And I don't want to have to make reports on what I read or to apply what I read.

Maxine Hong Kingston
Tripmaster Monkey: His Fake Book


• Posted By landismom @ 7/13/2005 08:23:00 AM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. a little letting go
  3. reading recommendation #3
  4. This month’s Blogging for Books topic is to write ...
  5. a thought for Wednesday IV
  6. How about 'no'?
  7. fruit salad--childhood's perfect food?
  8. In honor of landisdad's grandmother, who passed aw...
  9. comedy for the day
  10. 30 Days & Nellie Bly
  11. snack day


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons