Tuesday, September 06, 2005

weekend snapshot


Friday night, the Bee and I made collages, during our Mommy/daughter one-on-one time.


Yesterday, the Potato and I got some one-on-one time, too, since his sister decided to sleep until 10 (?!). Here we are looking at boats on some big watee.


And today's the first day of first grade, for my big, big girl. Sigh. Where did the summer go?


• Posted By landismom @ 9/06/2005 01:16:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. shaking with rage, and doing something about it
  3. stepping out of the mommy blog...
  4. the persistence of memory through things
  5. PBB (no, not peanut butter & banana)
  6. Here's a link to my final post on the San Diego Re...
  7. reward and punishment
  8. dog days
  9. Happy Birthday, Sweet Potato!
  10. birthday party planning
  11. blog post of the week


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons