Friday, October 21, 2005
I was tagged by Non-for-Profit Dad with this meme. So here you go--all things seven in nature.
7 things I want to do before I die:
1. Take my kids to Paris (okay, when they’re a little older)
2. Have a real office again
3. Learn to speak Spanish
4. Finish Remembrance of Things Past
5. Visit my brother & his family in Japan, with my family. Before the kids are old enough to sneak out at one in the morning.
6. See my kids grow up well (hey, I am a Sim, after all)
7. Help the US move back in the direction of being a civilized society
7 things I cannot do:
1. Avoid pissing off my mom, when talking about religion
2. Avoid being pissed off by my mom, when talking about religion
3. Pass by a bookstore without going inside
4. Not be the last person to talk on a phone call--it's a family trait. Someday, I'll have to write about what goes on when my brother and I are on the phone with each other.
6. Get interested in cooking
7. Love my children anymore than I already do
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Sense of humor
3. A large library
4. Disdain for reality shows
7. Let’s just say I have a physical type
7 things that I say most often:
1. Potato, sit on your butt
2. Bee, if you want to climb on something, go into the backyard
3. Where are my sunglasses?
4. Put that down!
5. Blah, blah, blah
6. I am so fucking irritated right now!
7. Please use a nice voice, and nice words
7 celebrity crushes: well, they’re not really crushes—but I’d do them
1. Walt Whitman. No, seriously
2. Veronica Mars (oh wait, I mean Kristen Bell)
3. Viggo Mortensen
4. Jeremy Piven
5. Guy Pearce
6. Antonio Banderas (hiding from landisdad)
7. Jason Dohring
7 people I want to do this: (although you are absolutely not obligated)
1. Dawn (Chai & Apple Pie)
2. Mere (This Rainbow Family)
3. Jessica (Daughter of Opinion)
4. Christie (I Miei Pensieri)
5. Suzanne (Mimilou)
6. Fidget (Finding Yourself Despite Yourself)
7. Landisdad (because everyone else seems to be tagging their non-blogging spouse—you can answer in the comments, honey)
• Posted By landismom @ 10/21/2005 08:59:00 AM • • •