Monday, October 03, 2005

tagged again


I was tagged by Christie. (If you're a right-wing Republican, don't mess with her.) I just finished loading a whole bunch of cds into iTunes--let's see what comes up.

List ten songs that you are currently listening to. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

1) Heaven by Nas
2) Zion by Lauryn Hill
3) Biko by Peter Gabriel
4) Pope by Prince
5) Life Goes On by Tupac Shakur
6) Life on Mars by Anggun
7) So Long, It's Been Good to Know You by Woody Guthrie
8) Tear in Your Hand by Tori Amos
9) My Father by This Mortal Coil
10) More Than a Paycheck by Sweet Honey in the Rock

I'm not much of a tagger, but let me know if you do this--I'd love some music recommendations!


• Posted By landismom @ 10/03/2005 04:06:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. August Wilson, Presente!
  3. a difficult moment
  4. grateful for small things
  5. scenes from a slumber party...
  6. cheating
  7. Happy Birthday, Bee!
  8. travelling tots
  9. "I will not yield to a politic of despair"
  10. the bowling penguins
  11. weekend snapshot


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons