Friday, September 23, 2005

cheating


I stole this from Dawn.

Rules:

1. Go into your archive.

2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).

3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).

4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

We spent the whole summer on the road--camped out, stayed with friends, and saw more of the country than I can remember.

from the post "All (well some) of your questions answered".



• Posted By landismom @ 9/23/2005 09:10:00 AM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. Happy Birthday, Bee!
  3. travelling tots
  4. "I will not yield to a politic of despair"
  5. the bowling penguins
  6. weekend snapshot
  7. shaking with rage, and doing something about it
  8. stepping out of the mommy blog...
  9. the persistence of memory through things
  10. PBB (no, not peanut butter & banana)
  11. Here's a link to my final post on the San Diego Re...


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons