Tuesday, November 01, 2005

hey, I'm a blogosphere celebrity!


Well, not really. But I was checking out my site statistics today (is there any activity more vain?), and lo and behold, I have a new bunch of traffic after being quoted on Salon.com's Broadsheet. (Requires subscription or watching an ad.) Okay, so it's only two words--everyone starts somewhere.

In other news, I finally got the 'a' fixed on my computer. I feel like I had a limb reattached. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Isn't it beautiful?


• Posted By landismom @ 11/01/2005 01:24:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. quick, somebody...
  3. Yes, what is a modern grrrrlll to do?
  4. There's something living in our backyard...
  5. humor on the road
  6. reading recommendation
  7. Seven
  8. The Tooth is Out There
  9. The Cult of Personality
  10. the bad side of genetics
  11. off the clock?


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons