Wednesday, October 26, 2005

humor on the road


I'm writing this from a hotel room somewhere in Ohio. Last night, I got in to the hotel around 11:30 p.m., after a lovely evening spent in the airport watching my flight be delayed several times. I unpacked my bags, set up my laptop (huzzah for free high speed internet!), and opened my email to discover this message from landisdad:

subject: If you miss our Potato (& yes, it actually said Potato & not the kid's real name)

body: and I know you do...

Fire Truck!Fire Truck!Fire Truck!

love, me

What I love about my husband is that we have the exact same sense of humor. Can't wait to get home tomorrow night.


• Posted By landismom @ 10/26/2005 08:00:00 AM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. reading recommendation
  3. Seven
  4. The Tooth is Out There
  5. The Cult of Personality
  6. the bad side of genetics
  7. off the clock?
  8. a Sunday haiku
  9. alive
  10. Done!
  11. tagged again


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons