Thursday, December 08, 2005

all apology


Sorry I've not been blogging much lately. My brain's been on fire with a project for work, and it's hard to think about much else right now. I've had a major breakthrough in something I've been working on for just under a year, and at least for now, all I can do is sit around thinking, "why didn't I think of that before? It's so obvious..."

It also seems like everyone picked this week to squeeze in an ultra-important meeting before the holidays slow everything down.

I'm sure I'll have something interesting to say again soon. In lieu of an interesting post, I'll have to give you an interesting link--to this month's Carnival of Feminists. Enjoy!


• Posted By landismom @ 12/08/2005 09:10:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. not your touchy-feely mother
  3. Blog Against Racism Day
  4. kid book recommendation
  5. Tagged with a Thanksgiving meme
  6. blogging cross-promotion
  7. Reason #2047 that I love my husband
  8. social promotion
  9. the power of rule-making
  10. ...and a Potato progress report, too
  11. caution, kvelling mama ahead


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons