Saturday, November 26, 2005
Scarlett tagged me with this Thanksgiving meme. It's pretty time-sensitive, so I'm doing it right away! Here you go...
1) What are three items you have leftover from Thanksgiving that are in your refrigerator right now?
#1 At least four pounds of turkey
#2 About 2/3 of a pound of cranberries
#3 Some beautiful apple crisp
2) What kind of leftover treats will you make with the three items you listed?
Well, my regular readers will know that the answer to this question is, "none"
Here's what landisdad will make.
#1 Some kind of Russian turkey pot pie, with rice, gravy & egg called kurnik (well, he actually made this yesterday--delicious!)
#2 Turkey tetrazzini (yum!)
#3 A delicious cranberry bread (okay, he made this today too)
3) How long will you keep the leftovers before you toss 'em out?
Probably we'll keep the turkey for a few more days. I'm guessing everything else will be gone tomorrow.
4) Now that we're done with the leftover talk it's time to spread some linky love.
Okay, I'm thinking that by the time most folks will read this, it's gonna be too late (or reveal too much) to talk about turkey leftovers. But if you're not afraid to admit you're still hanging on to the goods, leave me a link!
• Posted By landismom @ 11/26/2005 10:00:00 PM • • •