Monday, January 23, 2006

1.0, meet 2.0


This will be my last post here at Bumblebee Sweet Potato, blogspot edition. I'm moving, as of tomorrow, to my new home, hosted by wordpress. From now on, you can find me here. For all those of you who are kind enough to blogroll me, I'm hoping you'll take a few seconds to update your link--and if I've failed to include you in my new blogroll, give me a shout.

As of now, I'm planning to leave this version of the blog up as an archive somewhat indefinitely. Wordpress is still in development on the importing-from-blogger-thing, and what I've realized over the last couple of weeks is that my interest in blogging stems from my interest in writing. Words. in English. not in my desire to learn HTML, which has confounded me. I think that for some of my favorite posts, at least, I'll be using the old copy-and-paste method to bring them over.

So come on over to the new blog. Don't mind the boxes--I'll have them unpacked in another five years or so.
Tags:


• Posted By landismom @ 1/23/2006 06:53:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. what, me worry?
  3. words on the page
  4. reading recommendation: Red Diapers
  5. cool site
  6. finally, some good news!
  7. sometimes when life hands you lemons...
  8. I'm a weirdo
  9. whose family are you friendly to?
  10. gentle reader, I need your advice
  11. Happy New Year!


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons