Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day


So I'm in NYC with the family right now, on a brief break between my two work-related trips, and I just wanted to give a shout out to landisdad, and all the other dads out there in blog-land (oh, all right, in meat-land, too). I hope you all have a great day today, and your baseball team wins (unless they are the Giants--but landisdad made me say that).

Have a great day, and celebrate your dad-hood!


• Posted By landismom @ 6/19/2005 09:14:00 AM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. a thought for Wednesday
  3. field day
  4. more links per paragraph than any other post
  5. failure to blog
  6. a brief sojourn into activism
  7. not the new kid anymore
  8. sick potato
  9. bookstores and battling
  10. Two Toothbrushes Up, or How I Learned to Stop Worr...
  11. Reason #487 to hate Chinese wage slavery


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons