Saturday, December 17, 2005
I've been tagged by chip from daddychip to write about 5 ways my kids are weird. When I first read his post, I thought, "hasn't chip been reading my blog? isn't my whole blog about how weird my kids are?" I guess that isn't entirely accurate, though. Unlike chip, my kids don't read my blog, so I can write about things in the present. Here goes...
1. I'm beginning to think that the Bee cannot tell a lie, especially when it involves following the rules. Oh, she'll chafe against them, argue and scream if she doesn't like it, but she will not break a rule and then lie about it. Sometimes I just want to tell her, "look, just go in your room and do what you're gonna do, and Daddy and I will never know about it." But I can't do that, can I?
2. Sometimes, when the Bee is getting out of control, she pretends to be a dog. A dog that I named Pepper. For some reason, when she turns into Pepper, it's easier for her to get back to normal.
3. Every morning, the Potato has a yogurt with wheat germ and a sippy cup of milk for breakfast (known to him as 'yogurt-milkies'). He walks into the kitchen, opens the refrigerator, and inspects all of the yogurts. Lately, he's been taking the dented ones out and saying, "it's bokin!" and then putting them back uneaten.
4. After his yogurt-milkies, the Potato will insist on having a bowl of cereal, too. He always wants at least two kinds of cereal in the bowl--and it has to be a combination of whatever the Bee and I are having for breakfast. Who knew that Yogurt Burst Cheerios and Low Fat Granola with Raisins would taste good together?
5. Both of my kids will kick their covers off when they first fall asleep, no matter how cold it is. LD or I will always cover them up again, and they seem to stay covered up for the rest of the night.
And in return, I'm tagging: Ashley, Jessica, Metrodad, Chichimama and Scarlett.
• Posted By landismom @ 12/17/2005 07:43:00 PM • • •