Sunday, December 11, 2005

seven redux


I was tagged with the seven meme again by Moonface at Midnight Musings. I'm curious about how memes mutate. Most of the meme is the same as when I did it about a month ago, but there are some new things, so I'm just doing those.

Seven books or book series I love (only 7? right!):
1. A Fable, by William Faulkner
2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
3. A Wrinkle in Time (and related books) by Madeleine L'Engle
4. Striking Performances/Performing Strikes by Kirk Fuoss
5. Savage Inequalities by Jonathan Kozol
6. Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
7. Richard the Second by William Shakespeare

Seven movies I could watch over and over again:
1. Lone Star
2. Dead Again
3. DOA
4. Clueless
5. The Third Man
6. Fame
7. Say Anything


• Posted By landismom @ 12/11/2005 09:58:00 PM
  1. ABOUT ME
  2. My daughter is the Bumblebee. My son is the Sweet Potato. You'll have to ask their father.


  3. View My Complete Profile.
  4. Want a gmail account? Email me.


  5. I ALSO BLOG AT


  6. Bored Housewives Network


  1. IF NOT HOME, FIND ME HERE




  2. Blogroll Me!


  1. PREVIOUSLY BUZZED


  2. "Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp, or...
  3. coming up for air
  4. all apology
  5. not your touchy-feely mother
  6. Blog Against Racism Day
  7. kid book recommendation
  8. Tagged with a Thanksgiving meme
  9. blogging cross-promotion
  10. Reason #2047 that I love my husband
  11. social promotion


  1. MASHED AND SWEETENED


  1. OTHER THINGS

  2. Subscribe with Bloglines


  3. Listed on BlogShares



    Creative Commons License
    This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.
  1. CREDITS/RESOURCES


  2. Design By:
  3. Ciao! My Bella!
  4. Comments By:
  5. Haloscan
  6. Platform By:
  7. Blogger
  8. Powered By:
  9. landismom
  10. Image From:
  11. Getty Images
  12. Protected By:
  13. Creative Commons